0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo (21 Female) Travelling to Bangkok Solo (21 Female) Travelling to Bangkok - Bangladesh

Solo (21 Female) Travelling to Bangkok

Going to Bangkok in ten days. Booked yesterday. For context, this is my first solo to Thailand, although I have been before when I was quite young. I speak very broken Thai that I grew up learning from my grandparents, so I can carry a decent conversation. I'll be there the 5-16 April and plan on celebrating Songkran, something that's been on my bucket list since I was a wee lass. I was looking into trying to split my time between Laos or another city in Thailand aside from just being in Bangkok. I am also looking into doing some very short term volunteer work while I am there, or at the very least bring clothes, school supplies, etc to donate to any non-profits. I'm planning to stay in a hostel/hostels while I'm there, so if anyone has recommendations please send them my way! I'll just have some of my questions below-- feel free to add anything else you think I should know as well!

  1. Best way for me to get to or from the airport? Only slightly concerned about coming in as a solo female because I've heard so many bad taxi horror stories. I'm usually not one to look too much into it though.
  2. Best ways to travel between Bangkok and Vientiane? Flight, train, bus?
  3. Where to spend Songkran? Heard mixed reviews about Khao San but thinking between splitting my time there and Silom for the experience.
  4. For either Laos or Thailand (preferably Laos), places that will allow me to volunteer to help rebuild a house, paint a school, read to kids, or anything for a short term? Looking for around 1-3 days of volunteer work.
  5. I'll be bringing a box of clothes/school supplies/toys to donate. Recommendations for organisations to donate to?
  6. If I decide on another city in Thailand, where to go? I like adventure, sunsets, hikes, sometimes beaches. Something a bit off the beaten path. Less of a major city and more of a "traditional" Thai experience, since I will already be in Bangkok already.
  7. Best places to EAT? I love street food. I've grown up eating Thai/Lao food so I've got a stomach made for this.

Thanks ahead of time for your recommendations xx



Submitted March 26, 2019 at 04:11AM by lilveeps https://ift.tt/2YorEtV

0 Response to "Solo (21 Female) Travelling to Bangkok"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger