Worth Traveling to Europe or Asia During Summer due to Heat?
I've been posting on here about Asia itinerary recently, and lots of people have mentioned it will be very hot. I live in a place in America where it rarely reaches 75+, and there's no humidity. It's usually cold, and I love it because I can just wear a jacket. We also have 0 humidity, but i've been on the East Coast in the summer, and the heat and humidity wasn't bad at all....even in 80 degree weather...but the buildings I were in had full AC on, and I feel like my body kept that cold inside me lol. I also can't sleep if it's too hot, but the building I stayed at had full AC so I was fine.
I have vacation this summer after college graduation, about 3 months, and was eager to visit Asia. However, i'm questioning if I should spend the 2ish months traveling to Europe and Australia(only interested in Melbourne, Sydney, and Gold Coast) instead. If I were to go to Asia, i'd also apply mosquito repellent, but would still be paranoid and really want to wear long sleeve shirt and pants lol. I hate mosquitos.
I don't want to go to Asia and feel terrible and sweaty, but I also don't see an opportunity to visit these cities for a while, since my work won't give me too much vacation time.
Is the heat overhyped? Is it not as bad as people think? Really want to know if I should continue with my plans or change them. Haven't purchased any tickets yet. My trip would start Late May in Japan, which apparently isn't that hot.
Submitted February 27, 2019 at 08:55PM by kenben983 https://ift.tt/2Sx4JbI

0 Response to "Worth Traveling to Europe or Asia During Summer due to Heat?"
Post a Comment