0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Trans-American traintrip Trans-American traintrip - Bangladesh

Trans-American traintrip

Hey guys, I'm in the stages of planning a 10 day trip to America in the June University break (Aussie here) with the intentions of catching up with some friends on either side.

So I'm thinking flying to Boston from Sydney and meeting up with my first friend there, then connecting myself (might have to make my way to New York, nutting out the specifics over the weekend) with the Amtrak to do the trans continental train trip, from the East Coast over to Los Angeles, where my two other friends reside.

Then I would fly back to Sydney after a few days in LA. I have always wanted to see the variety of American landscapes, and I love train travel, so this would be a good starting point (If I'm ever in the financial position once I have a family, I would love to do a massive North American road trip)

I was wondering what you guys think of such, and where the best place to find flights would be (previously booked flights to Europe through STA travels as a student).



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 10:49PM by Santan_Claus https://ift.tt/2VoWUa4

0 Response to "Trans-American traintrip"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger