0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: SA and CA backpacking trip itenerary help!!! SA and CA backpacking trip itenerary help!!! - Bangladesh

SA and CA backpacking trip itenerary help!!!

22 male from USA with three months to backpack central and possibly South America! I’m thinking of spending one month traveling Belize and Guatemala and then flying to Colombia and then taking buses too Ecuador and Peru during the last two months. Or I should I just stay in CA and do nica and Hunduaras and possibly costa rica too. I like out doors things like hiking, surfing/hanging at the beach. I also like history, food, exploring cities and meeting new people/partying. Anyone have any ideas what I should do? Any input would help since this is my first solo trip! Also I can speak Spanish so that isn’t an issue.



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 11:35PM by vossyz https://ift.tt/2IIg5tK

0 Response to "SA and CA backpacking trip itenerary help!!!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger