0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Getting around Croatia-a bit confused on buses Getting around Croatia-a bit confused on buses - Bangladesh

Getting around Croatia-a bit confused on buses

Hi All,

I will be in Croatia in a few weeks and will be trying to get between Split and Dubrovnik by bus. I'm having a bit of trouble searching for buses though. There are a lot of online resources, so it is hard to tell what is legit. GoEuro has some buses but they all list "one change". I'm considering buying my ticket at the station, but am a bit concerned about ticket availability. It is still off season, so would it be okay to buy in person the day of/day before? Does anybody have any website recommendation for ticket purchase? Thanks!



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 08:07PM by DatSquanchTho https://ift.tt/2GNGUuN

0 Response to "Getting around Croatia-a bit confused on buses"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger