0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First solo trip [23F] south east Asia. please advice me! First solo trip [23F] south east Asia. please advice me! - Bangladesh

First solo trip [23F] south east Asia. please advice me!

Hi! So i will be finishing my degree this summer and i want to travel a bit before starting the masters. I have never travelled alone and I am nervous and excited. I hope it will be a fun experience and that it will help me feel good in my own company.

At first I wanted to go to Italy but now i’m thinking of going to somewhere in southeast asia instead, because I was told it was cheaper and even more different than what I’m used to. I a trilingual so it is rare for me not to understand the language of a place, so I’d like to visit someplace where i can communicate with the locals either in english french or spanish.

My friend suggested Indonesia because she’s been there and she can tell me which places where nice. But I really like pho and i’ve been thinking that Vietnam would be a nice place to visit. I’m very indecisive and this being my first solo trip i want to be safe and have a great experience. I was thinking of taking either 3-5 weeks and do at least two countries. But from what i read here Vietnam is huge and people take months to visit it.

I want to eat good food (i love pho and street food but i don’t know vietnamese street food) and visit nice ruins and chill at the beach (but not too long maybe one day out of four). I would like to be able to hike somewhere with a nice view. And I like to travel by bicycle or bus. I’ve heard that bikes are cheap to rent in eastsouth asia and that seems like a lovely experience but I only know how to drive cars, do you think it would be realistic for me to learn there?

I have good travel experiences so I am not too scared and i know I can be prepared. I did three big cities in Cuba by bike (300km) and I loved it!

I am still doing research on where I want to go and which activities, but I’m also in my last year of uni and i need to concentrate on my grades, this is all a bit overwhelming :) I really appreciate every bit of advice that you would have for me.



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 09:41PM by QuietMouseBitch https://ift.tt/2BXbU7x

0 Response to "First solo trip [23F] south east Asia. please advice me!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger