0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Critique my updated itinerary Critique my updated itinerary - Bangladesh

Critique my updated itinerary

I [18M] will be taking my first ever solotrip to Central Europe and the Balkans in the end of April until May.

So far the only thing I have booked is the flight to Amsterdam and the Flying Pig DT hostel for while I'm there.

Day 1: Amsterdam (flight arrives at 6:15 PM)

Day 2: Amsterdam

Day 3: Amsterdam

Day 4: Amsterdam (Koningsdag)

Day 5: Amsterdam

Day 6: Berlin

Day 7: Berlin

Day 8: Berlin

Day 9: Prague

Day 10: Prague

Day 11: Prague

Day 12: Prague

Day 13: Cesky Krumlov

Day 14: Vienna

Day 15: Budapest

Day 16: Budapest (boat party)

Day 17: Budapest

Day 18: Budapest (SPArty)

Day 19: Budapest

Day 20: Bled

Day 21: Bled

Day 22: Bled

Day 23: Ljubljana

Day 24: Hvar

Day 25: Hvar

Day 26: Split

Day 27: Fly out of Split in the morning

Berlin is the city I am least excited to visit. Would 3 days be enough or should I still do 4? I could take away one day in Prague for Berlin.

Also, is Cesky Krumlov worth visiting or would I be better off just spending an extra day in Vienna or Prague? (If I chose to not do Cesky Krumlov, I could do 4 days in Berlin & 4 in Prague)

Will I have enough time to see Slovenia and Croatia or is that part of the trip too rushed? I was thinking of taking a flight from Ljubljana to Split in order to save time. Also, I don't mind skipping Zagreb and Dubrovnik in Croatia since I don't think I'll have the time to see them.

The current hostels I have planned are:

Amsterdam - Flying Pig DT

Prague - The Madhouse

Budapest - Carpe Noctem OG

Would it be worth it to stay at the Retox Hostel for a night?

For Berlin, I was thinking of Wombats or Heart of Gold. East Seven looked good, but too expensive.

Any advice or recommendations?

Thanks



Submitted February 21, 2019 at 12:28AM by travelingtoeurope https://ift.tt/2BI7T6Y

0 Response to "Critique my updated itinerary"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger