0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Advice for Iceland for someone who does not drive Advice for Iceland for someone who does not drive - Bangladesh

Advice for Iceland for someone who does not drive

So I am in my research phrase of planning my fall solo trip. I really want to goto Iceland but I will not be able to drive since I do not know how. I have no plans for doing the ring road but more just exploring the capital and going on some nature hikes and some hot springs. Would I still be able to enjoy the trip by relaying on busses, tour groups and ride share, taxis? And if so will I be dead bored a few days in by only exploring this one part of he country? A little about me: 30 yr old male Gay Budget Is 1500usd for flight and hotel and about 1k for spending money but can spend more 5-7 days days Flying from east coast USA I enjoy bars, outdoor stuff, shows, history and culture.

Sorry if my format is strange I’m on mobile and new to reddit.



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 07:21PM by BeerCat88 https://ift.tt/2H33kYe

0 Response to "Advice for Iceland for someone who does not drive"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger