0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 3 weeks in Western Europe: Looking for itinerary critique 3 weeks in Western Europe: Looking for itinerary critique - Bangladesh

3 weeks in Western Europe: Looking for itinerary critique

I am just worried I am squeezing too much in or not giving enough attention to a place. Looking for any feedback possible! Traveling April/May

  • Paris (7 days)
  • Normandy (3 days)
  • Ghent (1 day)
  • Amsterdam (2 days)
  • Sleeper Train to Berlin
  • Berlin (6 days)
  • Lauterbrunnen (3 days)
  • Paris ( 3 days )

Some questions!

  • Should I rent a car for Normandy?
  • Is 1 day in Ghent worth it? Or go straight to Amsterdam?
  • How much value would I get by adding an extra day in Amsterdam? I will be there for King's Day one day
  • Is there anywhere else in Netherlands I should go? (Take away 1 day from Berlin?)
  • Is 6 days in Berlin worth it? Or should I do 4 days and 2 days somewhere else in Germany? (Bavaria??)
  • The route from Berlin -> Lauterbrunnen -> Paris is very annoying involving multiple trains. Is there anywhere else in the Swiss/German/French Alps that is more convenient to go to? What if I skip the Alps completely?
  • Anywhere I'm missing that I MUST go? Open to both city/nature

Thank you for reading! This subreddit has been a great help and any critique/feedback would be greatly appreciated!



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 04:51PM by hyptonic https://ift.tt/2Vilb1o

0 Response to "3 weeks in Western Europe: Looking for itinerary critique"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger