0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 3 day trekking, Phong Nha-Ke Bang national park Vietnam (Oxalis) 3 day trekking, Phong Nha-Ke Bang national park Vietnam (Oxalis) - Bangladesh

3 day trekking, Phong Nha-Ke Bang national park Vietnam (Oxalis)

Anyone been on a trekking there?

Question: I’m really eager to join a multiple day trekking with Oxalis through the caves and jungle, but am a bit insecure about my fitness.

I’m a tall skinny guy, can usually walk very far without problems. but for example running I can’t do for too long (5km with trouble).

It’s been a bucket list item for a while to go on this trekking, anyone has any experiences? Would I be able to manage?

It would be the Wild Tu Lan 3day trekking.

Thanks very much in advance!



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 04:55PM by metertyu https://ift.tt/2Ti3L7I

0 Response to "3 day trekking, Phong Nha-Ke Bang national park Vietnam (Oxalis)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger