One month road trip cost?
I don't have anything planned out, I always wanted to do a road trip with friends. This summer when I graduate from trade school, I might take one month off for a road trip. I live in the state of MA, and I want to go all the way to California, go down and basically do a circle back from taxas, florida, to north Carolina and back to my state. I think that's doable within a month. This is just an idea that I got and it's something I always wanted to do. I want to go with 2-3 people. At least one other person. How much would something like this cost? Buying food from groceries, going to cheap motels if not sleeping in the car. Relatively how much would something like this total to?

0 Response to "One month road trip cost?"
Post a Comment