0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: What shoes do people wear in Taiwan? What shoes do people wear in Taiwan? - Bangladesh

What shoes do people wear in Taiwan?

I'm leaving next week to Taiwan for a few weeks, then going to Thailand for a few weeks. March/April weather is apparently pretty unpredictable with random showers, and I'm having a tough time making my final decision for shoes.

I plan to cop some Tevas for hiking. Besides hiking and sightseeing I'd like to check out the night life in both countries, and I really only want to bring one pair of shoes. I'm waffling between trainers, the white keds (the top is leather), and the brown suede shoes. I'm a bit worried about how they'll handle the humidity.

What shoes did you bring (or recommend)?



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 06:03PM by octopodeface https://ift.tt/2IFlMJ1

0 Response to "What shoes do people wear in Taiwan?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger