What are your top three destinations for solo travel if you had one month and $2,500 at your disposal?
I'm not a wealthy man by any means, but I'm great at saving money and using it frugally! I also work remotely and will be for quite some time.
My solo travel is limited to the USA by way of cars, planes and walking. Mostly in the Southeast/West. I'd like to change that with some international travel one day, but I really don't know where to go! So I thought I'd ask you fine folks...
Europe appeals to me just as much as South America, and for some reason Laos calls my name...
For those more experienced travelers: what are your top three destinations for solo travel if given one month and $2,500?
Feel free to lower the dollar amount (and blow my socks off!), but the time period stays put!
EDIT: I would be leaving from either Denver, CO or Atlanta, GA (most likely Denver). Airfare would already by paid for in advance, the $2,500 would be completely for travel/expenses.
Submitted January 13, 2019 at 08:59PM by palosanto77 http://bit.ly/2RGLP5Z

0 Response to "What are your top three destinations for solo travel if you had one month and $2,500 at your disposal?"
Post a Comment