0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Two weeks in Peru, leaving from La Paz Two weeks in Peru, leaving from La Paz - Bangladesh

Two weeks in Peru, leaving from La Paz

Hi everyone.

I have a trip for two weeks to Peru and Bolivia in February. My plan is to start in Lima for 3 or 4 days, Huacachina for a day, then to Cusco for a few days in do the Inca Jungle Trek through Maccu Piccu (which is 4 days in total from and ending in Cusco). Lastly, I really want ot see the Uyuni salt flats and finish the last day in La Paz.

I have 15 days to work with, but I am afraid I might have to skip one of the things on my list. Any tips or tricks?



Submitted January 16, 2019 at 10:01PM by Oneeyebrowsystem http://bit.ly/2Mlv3UZ

0 Response to "Two weeks in Peru, leaving from La Paz"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger