0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First time solo in Iberian Peninsula First time solo in Iberian Peninsula - Bangladesh

First time solo in Iberian Peninsula

So I have had it finally with all my friends always canceling plans to travel. I am going do it solo and that's it, guess I enjoy my company anyways most of the time. I will land in Lisbon at the end of may.

From there I want to travel to southern Spain ( Malaga ) via train or bus and from Malaga to Barcelona via plane. Spend some time in Barcelona and fly back home.

The thing is that I really haven't traveled much so I don't know what to except or anything else general. Luckily, I have plenty of time to do my research and prepare myself. The budget for 10-12 days will be 800-1000 eur( without plane tickets ).

I guess the question is then what to do, what to except, where to stay and about moving with public transport from A to B.



Submitted January 16, 2019 at 07:59PM by pioneersystem http://bit.ly/2DeCvOo

0 Response to "First time solo in Iberian Peninsula"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger