0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Trying to plan a three month trip to SE Asia but totally overwhelmed/lost Trying to plan a three month trip to SE Asia but totally overwhelmed/lost - Bangladesh

Trying to plan a three month trip to SE Asia but totally overwhelmed/lost

I've pretty much decided I'd like to go to SE Asia for three months starting in July this year but I'm totally overwhelmed despite reading a number of posts on here and checking out loads of itineraries online. My main concern is where I should/shouldn't be going based on the rainy seasons in that part of the world at that time of year. Would anyone care to point me in the right direction? I'm 25, male and from the UK. Some details:

  • Budget: £5000/6000
  • Dates: July-September
  • Rough (very rough) plan: Bangkok, Malaysia, Singapore, Bali/Indonesia, and then one or two out of Vietnam/Cambodia/Thailand. A week or two in each place? And perhaps a detour to Australia as my brother lives there.

Is this realistic? Would I run into bad weather? I've read online that it's best to visit Indonesia in July. Should I start there? This is my first solo trip so I am a bit anxious about it - any help is much appreciated!



Submitted January 15, 2019 at 10:59PM by toppoyay http://bit.ly/2CoO8kd

0 Response to "Trying to plan a three month trip to SE Asia but totally overwhelmed/lost"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger