0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Going around in Europe with bus, advice/tips needed! Going around in Europe with bus, advice/tips needed! - Bangladesh

Going around in Europe with bus, advice/tips needed!

Hello Reddit

In April or May I'm currently trying to plan my first real "long" solotrip.. My plan is to go by a lot of night busses. So instead of spending money on hostels and transport, I will sleep at the buss during transportation so I save money (I've never had an issue sleeping in trains/busses/cars/planes). But every 3-4 days I will stay at least 1 day in the city I'm in.

So my first question is, has anyone done this? And does it work? or am I crazy?

Second question how much money would you budget for food pr day? I'm thinking 35€ would give me enough for 3 meals and some turist activity in all cities.

Third question, what cities would you recommend visting? My overall plan is to go from Denmark to Italy and back. I'm think to go through countries like Czech, Austria, Hungry, Slovenia, Italy.. But I'm open for ideas :)

Fourth question my overall budget is around 700-900 EURs for everything. Is this to little to much? (thinking the trip to be 9-15 days)

Fifth question what busline is the best? I only got experience with Flixbus, but so far I'vent had bad experience with them. (Though my longest trip with them is ~5.5 hours)

I hope someone can help with just a single of the questions!



Submitted January 15, 2019 at 10:37PM by InvasionDK http://bit.ly/2RyTUu3

0 Response to "Going around in Europe with bus, advice/tips needed!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger