0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo 30th Birthday Euro Trip Solo 30th Birthday Euro Trip - Bangladesh

Solo 30th Birthday Euro Trip

Hi all!

I'm turning 30 this September and am considering taking myself on a European vacation. I've traveled solo several times before, but never to Europe plus it's been a few years since I've gone abroad. I'm considering 1.5-2 weeks in length and am thinking a tour of Ireland and Scotland (or some place else...I've always wanted to go to Germany).

Any thoughts on good European countries to visit that work well for solo travelers? What countries have you visited on your own that you'd recommend? I've been to London and France so I'll likely skip those this time.

History, accessible nature, easy transportation services, and not being crazy expensive are my priorities for locations.

I'm just in the beginning stages of planning, so any inspiration you can provide is appreciated. Thanks so much!



Submitted January 16, 2019 at 08:01PM by rgs735 http://bit.ly/2TXuYcD

0 Response to "Solo 30th Birthday Euro Trip"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger