0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo Travel to Australia, Springtime Solo Travel to Australia, Springtime - Bangladesh

Solo Travel to Australia, Springtime

Hello Wanderers,

Recent graduate (22/m), found myself with 6 months until the start of my next job and I wanted to fufill my life long dreams of traveling around Australia for the next few months. Beginning my plans to travel to Australia, focusing on East Coast from February for as long as possible (2-3 months?)

Like most travelers, I am trying to save money while doing this. Some options I've been looking at to keep costs low include WOOFing, staying in hostels and volunteering as a crew of sailboats (background in sailing: any tips for crew searching? I have joined all of the major crew websites/facebook pages). Wondering if any fellow travelers have advice on options to reduce costs? I've heard that Australia is not one of the cheaper places to travel, but I appreciate any tips that you may have! WOOFing seems like a great option (I know this is not a WOOFing subreddit but if anybody has experience with the program in AUS I would love to hear about it)

This would be my first time traveling solo, I've been encouraged by friends and other experienced travelers to pack my bags and get a one way ticket. I certainly want to have a bit more structure then that, but as mentioned I have the time and money that I have been saving, so certainly happy to just jump into it.

If anybody has experience in Australia I would love to hear recommendations. I have begun poring through travel material/guides and books (I've heard Fodors Essential Australia is great), and I would be happy to hear if you have any must see places. Any recommendations and suggestions are super welcome, and hell, if youre going to be traveling around down there this spring let me know!

Thank you all!



Submitted January 16, 2019 at 08:10PM by mchammer903 http://bit.ly/2DeMkvU

0 Response to "Solo Travel to Australia, Springtime"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger