0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: People who want to join you on solo travel? People who want to join you on solo travel? - Bangladesh

People who want to join you on solo travel?

New to the sub but have been doing solo travel (mostly) for about 15 years now so I’m not sure why I haven’t ended up here sooner.

Anyway, last night on a whim I booked a trip to Morocco over Christmas/New Year (2019/20). I haven’t told either of my best friends yet because they both love travelling and I know they both want to go to Morocco... but I don’t want to go with them. In the past I’ve had friends not understand that I prefer solo travel and they’ve tried to muscle in on my trips.

Does this happen to any of you too? People not understanding that solo travel is fun, or wanting to come with you when you’d rather go alone? How do you handle it?



Submitted January 20, 2019 at 03:58AM by prudencepineapple http://bit.ly/2U58pTo

0 Response to "People who want to join you on solo travel?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger