0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Shuttle transfers cancun Shuttle transfers cancun - Bangladesh

Shuttle transfers cancun

I'll be in Riveria Maya/Cancun for an all inclusive music weekend at a resort with some friends. The travel plans were made through my friend but I can log in online. Shuttle services were added on to our weekend package roundtrip from the airport to hotel for $75 total. Once my friends leave I will be doing another week solo but at a different hotel in the hotel zone. I can't change my current shuttle services, I can cancel but won't get a refund. I've messaged other shuttle services in the Cancun area and the going price from my hotel to another hotel is about $160. (Going from Riveria Maya to the hotel zone). I've done different estimates through these companies roundtrip from airport to Riveria Maya and the all run about $75 rate so there is a huge upcharge to be dropped off at another hotel. In the estimator it is only $20 round trip to go from the airport to my hotel in the hotel zone round trip.

My question is do they confirm you were on a flight to take a shuttle from the airport to a hotel. All the estimates ask for your flight info so I can find a flight arriving around the time I'll be getting back to the airport.

Or does anyone know how much they charge for walk up shuttle services at the airport without reservations?

Thanks



Submitted January 20, 2019 at 03:33AM by stephss31 http://bit.ly/2DlPRZx

0 Response to "Shuttle transfers cancun"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger