0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Looking for ideas and suggestions for my 2019 travel trip! Looking for ideas and suggestions for my 2019 travel trip! - Bangladesh

Looking for ideas and suggestions for my 2019 travel trip!

I live in Europe. I went to Japan alone last year which was really cool but also really expensive. This year I'm looking for something closer (in Europe). My fav part of Japan was Hakone / Fuji because of all the amazing scenery and hikes. I also found the other solo travelers I met there were the friendliest and I really enjoyed going on hikes with a couple of them. In the cities I met no one :-(

I'm looking for:

  • Somewhere in Europe to keep the price down

  • Beautiful scenery, easy access to mountains / summit / lakes as this is where I would want to spend time

  • Somewhere there is english-speaking travelers so I'm not on my own all the times

  • I like relaxed cycling / hiking. Not looking for a challenge in any way - just somewhere I could go on easy hikes.

  • Enough to see and enjoy to stay a week :-)

  • Safe for female solo travelers - I don't want to be scared / cautious all the time

Thanks for your recommendations!



Submitted January 13, 2019 at 07:38PM by Colchique http://bit.ly/2SRFn9r

0 Response to "Looking for ideas and suggestions for my 2019 travel trip!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger