Ideas for 5-7 day solo trip in April from UK (student)? - Somewhere warm but not a resort?
I'm a student in the UK and I have a break in April between 15 April 2019 – 28 April 2019 and was thinking of taking a solo trip, ideally in the last week of that window when it should be slightly warmer. I've travelled with family before and with friends before several times but I've never travelled abroad solo before.
Because I'm travelling solo I was looking for somewhere with lots of sightseeing and cultural stuff rather than necessarily a good party scene or a beach place, but I really dislike the cold winter here in England, so somewhere that is warm would be nice too if possible.
My only real restriction is that it needs to be somewhere I could reach by a budget airline from London because I'm a student so obviously have a budget.
Any suggestions?
Submitted January 19, 2019 at 10:19PM by TheGreatPompey http://bit.ly/2Hl4wId

0 Response to "Ideas for 5-7 day solo trip in April from UK (student)? - Somewhere warm but not a resort?"
Post a Comment