0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Just booked a flight itinerary not listed on Expedia and way cheaper. Did I beat the system, or am I missing something? Just booked a flight itinerary not listed on Expedia and way cheaper. Did I beat the system, or am I missing something? - Bangladesh

Just booked a flight itinerary not listed on Expedia and way cheaper. Did I beat the system, or am I missing something?

I'm a solo traveler from the U.S. with 4 international trips under my belt. I've been planning a trip this summer to Slovenia, and being the type who likes to plan ahead, I've booked almost everything already. However, I've been waiting on the flights because they're expensive, and predicted to go down, but haven't yet. I've been getting antsy, so I started searching separate legs, and found what looks like a reasonable itinerary from Europe to the US:

Early morning flight from Ljubljana to Brussels (Adria). 2 hours and 30 minutes in Brussels to collect bags, check in, and board next flight. Brussels to Newark via Porto with a 3 hour layover (TAP Portugal). Arrive in Newark in early evening.

Total cost of about $800 when I booked this directly through the airlines. This looks like a steal compared to Expedia's options, which haven't gone below $1500 for months, and don't include this route at all. Hopper has been predicting a decrease eventually, but not nearly this low.

I double checked the timing and details, and I see no reason why this itinerary wouldn't work. Did I do good, or am I overlooking something?



Submitted January 19, 2019 at 08:30PM by moldychipmunk http://bit.ly/2MkUiGO

0 Response to "Just booked a flight itinerary not listed on Expedia and way cheaper. Did I beat the system, or am I missing something?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger