Could you critique my Philippines itinerary, please?
Hey everyone. I'm going to the Philippines in March/April and was wondering if anyone could critique my Itinerary. I'd like to plan this trip ahead of time, since it's my first time solo travelling (and getting out of Europe) and I'd like to book the domestic flights ahead of time to reduce the costs.
| Date | From | To |
|---|---|---|
| March 29 | Manilla (arrival at 11:00) | Coron |
| March 30 | Coron | Coron |
| March 31 | Coron | Coron |
| April 1 | Coron | Boating expedition to El Nido |
| April 2 | Boating expedition to El Nido | Boating expedition to El Nido |
| April 3 | Boating expedition to El Nido | Arrival at El Nido |
| April 4 | El Nido | El Nido |
| April 5 | El Nido | El Nido |
| April 6 | El Nido | El Nido |
| April 7 | El Nido | El Nido |
| April 8 | El Nido | El Nido |
| April 9 | El Nido | Puerto Princesa |
| April 10 | Puerto Princesa | Puerto Princesa |
| April 11 | Puerto Princesa | Cebu City |
| April 12 | Cebu City | Cebu City |
| April 13 | Cebu City | Bohol |
| April 14 | Bohol | Bohol |
| April 15 | Bohol | Bohol |
| April 16 | Bohol | Manilla |
| April 17 | Manilla | Banaue |
| April 18 | Banaue | Banaue |
| April 19 | Banaue | Banaue |
| April 20 | Banaue | Banaue |
| April 21 | Banaue | Banaue |
| April 22 | Banaue | Manilla |
| April 23 | Manilla | Manilla |
| April 24 | Manilla | Manilla |
| April 25 | Manilla | Home |
I'm wondering if Banaue is worth the travel. What appeals to me is the change of scenery (beaches, cities and rice terraces) but it's appartently a long bus ride. I also don't know if I'm spending too many days there this way, but I don't know where else to spend them if that's the case. If anyone has any tips I'd love to hear!
Thanks in advance!
Submitted January 19, 2019 at 10:07PM by Dikkop81 http://bit.ly/2RZQzUg

0 Response to "Could you critique my Philippines itinerary, please?"
Post a Comment