First impressions of my trip
This is the third night of my 4 months solo trip through southeast Asia and i LOVE IT! I instantly made loads of Friends in my first Hostel in Bangkok and also with some locals. For everyone (like me) worrying about not meeting any other travelers: don't worry! I already lost count of the new friends i made. Most people in my hostel are traveling solo too.
My recommendation is going into a Party Hostel because parties bring people together. Bankok is even more awesome than I expected, totally different from my hometown in Germany. It has the best nightlife i ever experienced.
I hope my trip will stay as awesome as it is right now. For everyone thinking about doing a solo trip to southeast Asia, DO IT!
Submitted January 13, 2019 at 03:24PM by Tombns http://bit.ly/2TK7veI

0 Response to "First impressions of my trip"
Post a Comment