0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Venice and Rome: first solo Venice and Rome: first solo - Bangladesh

Venice and Rome: first solo

I got a fantastic deal to Venice through Scott's Cheap Flights many months ago and now I'm less than 90 days out. First time in Europe. First solo trip. First hostel.

I get in to Venice 3/16 around 11am and fly out 7am 3/22.

I'm thinking of staying in Generator Venice for 3 nights then taking the train to Rome for 2 nights (leaning towards the Yellow hostel). Then I'll need to get back to Venice and I hope to stay near the airport that last night.

I was hoping for opinions on female vs mixed dorms. Any opinions on the Yellow? I'm afraid it might be more young and party oriented. (I'll be turning 28 while in Italy.) Any recommendations for accomodation near Marco Polo airport? Tips on transportation? I live in a city with next to no public transportation so....it is a whole new world. Sights I have to see? Things newbies tend to forget to pack?

One big the thing that has been driving me nuts is luggage. I have a rolling bag which would be necessary if I buy any liquids or fragile items. But I can't imagine hauling that up and down steps and on/off boats. But a duffel doesn't seem great either (and it's not something I'd check on the plane).

Basically any thoughts, opinions, advice, encouragement is appreciated. I was in a good mental place when I booked and....now not so much. I'm terrified.



Submitted December 26, 2018 at 06:16PM by Petal1218 http://bit.ly/2LybOHj

0 Response to "Venice and Rome: first solo"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger