First Solo Trip
I’m sharing a review I left on TripAdvisor about one of the places I visited on my first solo trip. I think it can be helpful.
“It was my first solo trip (F26) and visiting this place -San Andres, Colombia- made it bittersweet.
Once I arrived there -La Piscinita- I was approached by a guy who claimed being the lifeguard at this place. He offered me a tour around the place but out of the rope, so I could see more animals. He said it was ok, he will be pushing me and he’s done that several times. I agreed since the guy seemed knowledgeable.
Everything was going great until we were reaching the first stop. I realized the guy was grabbing my waist differently. We stopped at a board from where you can jump, he said we could rest there before continuing. When he got out of the water he had an erection, and from there the whole experience was so awkward and uncomfortable.
I had no previous experience with this type of things, but I freaked out and I wanted to get out of the water really badly. Once we reached the rope, we were supposed to get going, but I told the guy I had a headache and I wanted to stop there. He was supposed to charge me $20.000 for the whole “tour” so since we didn’t finished it I offered $10.000. He blame me saying that I was supposed to pay it all, that it wasn’t his problem that I had a headache. I just wanted to get out of there so I payed. He gave me a ride to the bus stop and I went to the hostel.
If you’re visiting by yourself, there are other free places at West View where you can snorkel without people charging you. Ladies, be aware of this type of situations, this is an important lesson for my next trips.”
Submitted December 26, 2018 at 07:01PM by uwlife http://bit.ly/2ELppJU

0 Response to "First Solo Trip"
Post a Comment