Prague > Vienna > Budapest? (Jan)
Hi all,
Love reading everyone's post and have been getting totally inspired. I'm a 30 f (look and act more like 25 yikes) NYer who works a lot and never really get to take time off so looking ahead 6 months, I knew that early January is going to be the only time I get to take it off so I impulse bought flights. Here's my sketchy itinerary so far:
Jan 9th: land in Prague
(Vienna somewhere in the middle? I've heard it's a good resting city between the two)
Jan 19th: leave Budapest
Jan 20th: random 23 hr layover in Helsinki.
I've traveled solo before, but mostly to countries where I have some idea of the language (romance languages - French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese) so this does make me a little nervous but I assume since both are tourist destinations, I can get by with please and thank you. I'm reading some history books now on the CR & Hungary to get some cultural references, but would appreciate any advice or suggestions! Definitely planning on going to the thermal baths in Budapest and checking out the architecture. I'm a fan of Atlas Obscura so love anything off the beaten path.
I'm from the East Coast USA, and though everyone's been saying it'll be cold I assume it won't get too much worse than it does here. Also looking to stay in hostels.
Submitted December 26, 2018 at 06:53AM by jll387 http://bit.ly/2Q2qgYy

0 Response to "Prague > Vienna > Budapest? (Jan)"
Post a Comment