Travelling Australia
Right now I've been in Australia for almost 2 months. I have to say that I have loved almost every single moment of it. For now I haven't done too much travelling but, in the future, I'm sure to do a lot more. Been working for these past months as a chef in a Mexican restaurant to earn money for my future travels. I'm building a campervan right now for as cheap as I can. But I want it to look like home, so it will take me some time to do it correctly.
I've made many good friends in that time. We've partied, gone out after work for few drinks, had a Christmas breakfast even :) But still, I can't wait to hit the road. Next month I'll go to my farm job and work there for 3 months possibly. By that time I hope to have finished my van and then the discoveries begin.
Submitted December 27, 2018 at 09:04AM by MastaVunts http://bit.ly/2ENPJ65

0 Response to "Travelling Australia"
Post a Comment