0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Doing a 9 and 1/2 week solo trip! Doing a 9 and 1/2 week solo trip! - Bangladesh

Doing a 9 and 1/2 week solo trip!

M/24 USA This will be my 4th solo trip, I've been on alot of other trips outside the country as well. In February I'm going to Arizona for about 12 days Phoenix, Surprise, Sedona to see family and relax. I wont be spending very much money in AZ. * Then flying to Tokyo for 6 days, *10hour layover in Honolulu *16hour layover in osaka ! Then Seoul for 5 days *Thailand for 3 weeks Bangkok for 6 days,ko samui for 1 week and kopanghan 1 week full moon party

*Ho chi minh city Vietnam, for 16 days prolly not the whole time though in one city. Im gonna get out of the city to see something else as well. *Thailand 8 days for Songkran then back home !! Half of the trip is gonna be in hostels and the other half in Hotels/Airbnb. I have an evisa for Vietnam already. I've printed all my airplane tickets out beyond excited. My budget for this trip with everything is about 7k usd I do have a couple thousand extra too for fun money. Im extremely happy, I've paid my debt down and saved money as well this last year. Im kinda a slow traveler I like to be in one place for a week at a time see everything then move on.



Submitted December 26, 2018 at 05:36PM by mcarpen2 http://bit.ly/2Ago8Ya

0 Response to "Doing a 9 and 1/2 week solo trip!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger