Nerves about solo travel to japan
I've just booked flights to solo travel to Japan and suddenly feel nervous and regret my decision.
I've actually been planning this a while and will visit a friend whilst there but will be spending the majority of the time alone.
I actually went to Japan this year with my boyfriend, was completely fine and enjoyed it the few times we split off to do different things and know where I want to go this time etc so I'm confused as to why I'm not excited now I've finally found my tickets (been struggling to find a reasonable price in the busy cherry blossom season for a while)
I've never solo travelled before, with my friend living there though it doesn't feel like I'll be completely alone and I won't have chance to go back with my boyfriend until 2021.
Is it normal to feel like this? I'm seriously considering seeing if I can cancel my ticket
Submitted December 26, 2018 at 05:04PM by Helenag23 http://bit.ly/2RhQMlo

0 Response to "Nerves about solo travel to japan"
Post a Comment