0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 10-Day Itinerary Recommendations for Ecuador in April 10-Day Itinerary Recommendations for Ecuador in April - Bangladesh

10-Day Itinerary Recommendations for Ecuador in April

I (23, F) am travelling to Ecuador for the first time ever in April. I am flying into Quito and will be there for approximately 10 days. I am really interested in hiking, jungle trekking, or other adventurous activities! I am thinking about going to Quito, Banos, and Puyo. I am a little concerned about the weather since April is known for being a very rainy month. I would love to go to the Amazon, but I am not sure if this is possible with the rain. I would love some recommendations and just general tips for travelling to Ecuador. Is the rain going to be an issue? Do I have enough time to travel between Quito, Banos, and Puyo? What are the best activities? I know 10 days isn't a lot of time and I want to maximize my experience there and not be limited to the rain!



Submitted December 26, 2018 at 05:28PM by mini_adventurer_ http://bit.ly/2GEdzne

0 Response to "10-Day Itinerary Recommendations for Ecuador in April"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger