0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: LA, Vegas, Grand Canyon SFO Road Trip : Need Advice? LA, Vegas, Grand Canyon SFO Road Trip : Need Advice? - Bangladesh

LA, Vegas, Grand Canyon SFO Road Trip : Need Advice?

Dear Travellers,

Here is what I am planning to do next summer I.e 2019

I will be travelling with family.. Planning to land in LAX and spend 2 - 3 days in Hollywood and disney land.

Post that I want to hire a car and take a road trip to Vegas, Gand Canyon and then SFO.

Can you suggest me the best , safe and scenic road to take as well as descent not so costly stay options.

Planning to book a minivan from Hertz in LAX..any other suggestions is also welcomed

Thanks a ton...

https://ift.tt/2FBJsws

0 Response to "LA, Vegas, Grand Canyon SFO Road Trip : Need Advice?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger