0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Driving from NYC to Portland, in a Honda Civic, in January, with a Cat Driving from NYC to Portland, in a Honda Civic, in January, with a Cat - Bangladesh

Driving from NYC to Portland, in a Honda Civic, in January, with a Cat

Hello r/roadtrip ! I'm moving from NYC to PDX this January, and I'll be making the drive with my cat Dave. I'm thinking of driving this route so as to avoid winter weather.

I'll have hotels comp'd and can likely take a day here or there to do some sightseeing, but this looks to me like one of the dreariest drives I could possibly imagine. Anyone have any suggestions for places to go/things to see/food to eat/etc.?

If you have better route suggestions this would also be recommended!

https://ift.tt/2FxDbBI

0 Response to "Driving from NYC to Portland, in a Honda Civic, in January, with a Cat"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger