What shoes do you guys wear/bring with you when traveling?
I'll be headed to Israel next month (just for 10 days), followed by Japan and SE Asia for a month and a half (2 different trips, not going from from Israel to Japan).
Shoes are always the thing I have the most trouble with when packing/deciding what to pack. I usually like to bring 2 pairs of shoes, and 1 pair of flip flops. Nothing more than that or else I am carry a bag of shoes on my back.
Right now, my shoes of choice are Vans. I swear by them. I'm talking about the ones with the "Ultracush" in them, because they are much lighter than the regular vans and they also have a comfortable sole that allows you to stand or walk for extended periods of time without your feet hurting.
Being said, I am looking to buy 2 new pairs of shoes, as I am due for new shoes anyway.
What do you guys recommend? I know many people recommend hiking shoes/outdoor-type shoes, but honestly I've found regular "good" shoes to hold up quite well in condition with mud, water, dirt, etc., so I like to keep my everyday shoe and hiking shoe as one shoe (again, vans get this done, and I don't mean going on a 20 mile hike to a remote village in the middle of a jungle). Plus, something stylish.
Maybe one pair suitable for more outdoor type weather, but still comfortable and stylish, and then one for more city walking.
Submitted March 28, 2018 at 07:40AM by jester070993 https://ift.tt/2GvTU7Z

0 Response to "What shoes do you guys wear/bring with you when traveling?"
Post a Comment