Southeast Asia in June?
I know it's not the most ideal time of the year to go, but it's the only time I could make it work this year. May 20th I head to Japan for 3ish weeks (starting in Osaka, ending in Tokyo). After that, I plan on going to some place in Southeast Asia before having to fly back to the states on June 30th.
Last year I was in Bangkok and Hong Kong in March, so it was a cooler time of year and wasn't rainy season. In June, it seems like this is rainy season for many countries in this region.
Some destinations I have been looking at so far are Vietnam (either the north or the south, from what I understand, while one of those will be wet and hot, the other won't be nearly as wet and horrible weather), Indonesia (Bali?), or Singapore(which is at the bottom of my list, because it's rather expensive).
Any countries recommended during this time of year? I'll be traveling with my friend this time, but got many good suggestions last time when I went on my trip solo, so I figured I'd ask here again.
Male, 24 years old. Want to do our fair share of partying, drinking and having fun, but also really experience the culture and the country.
Submitted March 28, 2018 at 12:28AM by jester070993 https://ift.tt/2pMIJ02

0 Response to "Southeast Asia in June?"
Post a Comment