0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First time solo travel across Europe for 2 months in June. How should I prep? First time solo travel across Europe for 2 months in June. How should I prep? - Bangladesh

First time solo travel across Europe for 2 months in June. How should I prep?

Like the title says I’m finally going to be able to experience the beauty of Europe this summer. Other than my passport, do I need any paperwork or anything I might desperately need that I would regret not bringing?

If you guys have any other prep tips please PM or comment I would love some insight! Sorry for the short post with little information, if it helps I’m hostel hopping on a bus route through Spain -> Portugal -> Spain -> France -> Belgium -> Amsterdam -> Berlin -> Prague -> Ljubljana -> Venice -> etc etc etc

Thanks!



Submitted March 28, 2018 at 07:14AM by basedobesity https://ift.tt/2I91p1I

0 Response to "First time solo travel across Europe for 2 months in June. How should I prep?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger