0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Best travel insurance for a 3 month trip to Europe? Best travel insurance for a 3 month trip to Europe? - Bangladesh

Best travel insurance for a 3 month trip to Europe?

Hey all. I will be backpacking for 90 days in Europe this summer. For the first time ever, I will be travelling solo with anything remotely expensive as I will be carrying a new camera and a laptop. In the past I just had a gopro and some crappy clothes so didn't have to worry about much. I was hoping that more experience travelers have knowledge on what is a good insurance policy to get for such a trip that would cover potential thefts. I am a little more concerned than usual, because a friend of mine got all his electronics stolen in Mexico lately and he was really screwed because he didn't have insurance. I will try my best to be careful of course as always, but it's better to be safe than sorry and a get a good insurance policy. I have looked at a few cheap travel insurance plans but I have heard that the cheap ones (I guess understandably) are not very good at customer service when it comes down to reporting an issue. If any of you have experience with dealing with traveler insurance providers, it would be very helpful to know about what company provides the best bang for a buck. Thank you in advance.



Submitted March 28, 2018 at 11:16AM by mclovin215 https://ift.tt/2IY5t68

0 Response to "Best travel insurance for a 3 month trip to Europe?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger