0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 10 Week Europe Trip 10 Week Europe Trip - Bangladesh

10 Week Europe Trip

Hi all!

I've got a couple questions, and am looking for some tips about my trip to Europe this summer. I will be backpacking for 10 weeks.

I am going to London for a bit less than a week, Scotland for three weeks, France for two weeks, Italy for two weeks, Malta for three days, and then Greece for two weeks.

What are some places you recommend going? I'm looking for the must see big city places, but mostly hidden gems. And experiences with hostels as well.

Also I need to get started on a list of what to pack. I'm thinking about getting the Osprey Porter 46.

Thank you in advance!



Submitted March 28, 2018 at 06:17PM by voici_emily https://ift.tt/2E2L785

0 Response to "10 Week Europe Trip"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger