Where to go next - North America
Looking for help/advice picking my next somewhat-local destination. Some background info... 31, single guy, grew up in the south-central U.S. (OK, TX, CO, KS, MO). I've enjoyed visiting places like Tucson, Colorado, KC, New Orleans, Louisville, and Philadelphia. NYC, Orlando, the FL panhandle & NE Florida coast left me feeling kinda "meh."
To explore places I haven't been as an adult, here is my short list for 3-4 days in April 2018. Things I look for: culture, landscape, good people, popular golf courses (avid golfer), maybe even a place where I could see myself living 20 years from now.
-Seattle, WA
-Calgary, Canada
-Asheville, NC
-Pittsburgh, PA
-Las Vegas, NV. (Crazy to think I've never been. Have heard there's a lot to experience, but keep thinking casinos or bust.)
Submitted February 19, 2018 at 03:34AM by gopokes86 http://ift.tt/2o9tU7L

0 Response to "Where to go next - North America"
Post a Comment