0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo in Mexico, itinerary help? Solo in Mexico, itinerary help? - Bangladesh

Solo in Mexico, itinerary help?

I went to mexico and stayed primarily in Mexico City for about 2 weeks back in September, I have another 2 weeks booked off for end of march beginning and april and want to visit more of Mexico, I want to see some awesome views and eat as much delicious street food as possible.

I was recommended Oaxaca and Yucatan.. I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas of how I can bring this all together.

I could start with Cancun, I don't care for the resorts but maybe I can grab 2 days at a resort just to relax the start of my trip, go off to Yucatan, then Oaxaca City, then back to Mexico City where I fly back? Are there easy buses for this itinerary? Should I fly? Budgets not that big of an issue ... Guess I'm just looking for advice on how I should go about this. Is there anything I must see? I wouldn't mind camping or hiking at some point in my itinerary.. I'm just overwhelmed trying to plan this because I want to visit and do everything.



Submitted February 16, 2018 at 09:35PM by JimmyJonCricket http://ift.tt/2CoRaTN

0 Response to "Solo in Mexico, itinerary help?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger