Thailand and Indonesia, what else to add?
I've ~6 weeks in SEA, landing in Bangkok and leaving from Jakarta in March/April. I planned to visit Chiang mai for a week but I read that during this time it will be foggy and I'd rather come back in the future to enjoy it the best.
I planned a week in BKK, one in Chiang mai, one in some thai island and then fly to Jakarta, spend some time there then travel down Java island (Yogyakarta, Mt. Bromo, Semarang...) to Bali and Lombok and stay there for 11-12 days. Fly back to Jakarta and go back home.
Anyway, any suggestion about what to do instead of Chiang mai? I thought about stopping mid way to Indonesia for 3-4-5 days, a place like HCMC, KL or Singapore... where do you guys think would be interesting? I was hyped up for northern thailand jungle adventures though, any place where I can find something similar?
Also if you have any recommendation about thai islands and javanese cities, I'm all ears. My first solo travel!
Submitted February 17, 2018 at 12:15AM by admaiora01 http://ift.tt/2o4RToF

0 Response to "Thailand and Indonesia, what else to add?"
Post a Comment