0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Anyone been to Mongolia? Safe for a 19 year old male to travel alone? Experiences? Anyone been to Mongolia? Safe for a 19 year old male to travel alone? Experiences? - Bangladesh

Anyone been to Mongolia? Safe for a 19 year old male to travel alone? Experiences?

Hey everyone, I'm planning to go to Taiwan likely from early July to mid August for an intensive Chinese immersion program. I've always been interested in Mongolia and since I'll be in Asia I figured I might stop by UB for a few days to look around. I get that the true Mongolia experience is going out into the countryside, but I don't have enough time (college starts by late August) and money for a horseback tour or something like that.

So tentatively I'd stay in UB from Aug. 10-14ish before heading back to North America. I've backpacked with a friend in SE Asia, but I've never been on a solo type trip before.

Is the city safe enough for a 19 year old to travel alone w/o a tour group, or would you recommend against it? I'm trying to see if I can meet up with a local I'm trying to get to know in UB, but I might just be there myself if it doesn't work out.

Thanks.



Submitted February 16, 2018 at 09:46PM by Thunderfin http://ift.tt/2sCSItL

0 Response to "Anyone been to Mongolia? Safe for a 19 year old male to travel alone? Experiences?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger