0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo female from the US, want to travel to Munich for a concert Solo female from the US, want to travel to Munich for a concert - Bangladesh

Solo female from the US, want to travel to Munich for a concert

Hi everyone! So, yeah. I had a thought that might be crazy, maybe. A band I have a vaguely unhealthy obsession with (The Damned) is going to be playing in a nightclub in Munich, Germany in May. I live in the US, and am not sure if they are going to be touring here at any point soon. I have friends who live about 45 minutes from Munich, and I'm having this crazy thought that maybe I could go visit them, then book it over to the concert, and then stay with my friends for a bit? I'm just intimidated by the idea of navigating a city by myself most likely (I'm not sure if my friends would be able to go to the show, too). I have only been to Munich one time before, and that was with a huge group (which honestly drove me nuts. No one could agree on what to do or where to go and so we basically, in trying to do everything for everyone, did nothing...grr. I kept thinking it would be so much nicer to go alone!)

I'm mostly worried about the logistics as well as safety. I'm trying to learn German in the meantime. Just wondering if anyone has any advice or knowledge about the area, and the best way to figure this out!

Thank you!!



Submitted February 03, 2018 at 02:17AM by EternalRocksBeneath http://ift.tt/2FFX3hk

0 Response to "Solo female from the US, want to travel to Munich for a concert"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger