Day trip to NYC from Toronto? (Also visas & US pre-clearance)
Hi! I live in Toronto and I was thinking of going to New York for 1-2 days, flying in early morning, possibly staying a night and then leaving late in the evening.
However, there are a few technicalities. I’m a Polish citizen with a valid B1/B2 visa. But after getting this one I also got a J1 temporary work visa to work in the US for 2 months or so. I left when I was required of course. The B visa was issued in 2012 and the J was in 2014. Having a temporary work visa doesn’t invalidate my visitors visa, is that right? I do have a Canadian work permit to return to Canada with.
Also, I’ve only been to the US once, flying from London to Las Vegas. I remember customs and immigration taking an insane amount of time. But flying from Toronto, my flight would arrive as domestic because of pre-clearance, is that right? If it doesn’t, it would take away a significant amount of time for a day or two trip.
Thanks
Submitted February 02, 2018 at 11:03PM by EmpathehicAstan http://ift.tt/2FFy0eo

0 Response to "Day trip to NYC from Toronto? (Also visas & US pre-clearance)"
Post a Comment