Need advices/tips on solo backpacking! :)
Hello there, I hope you're doing well. I don't really know where I want to go/should go and that's pretty much why I'm looking for advices from experts. I don't really mind where I'm going but here are some informations about what I do know about my trip (yet) : From : Canada, Quebec City. To : Multiple destinations would be fun. Time of the year : Next year Sept.-Oct.Nov.Dec Budget : MAX 10K. Other useful informations : I am planning to go traveling around the world on a budget and doing couch surfing (if possible) and I havn't bought my bag yet in case you know a good one! ;) I would love to know all sort of tips/destinations and other useful things like what I must bring, etc. Thank you in advance :))
Edit1: Always wanted to visit Europe and Asia (but it's apparently a rainy season at that time) Edit2: Found a one-way flight to Paris in the beggining of september for 249$ so could potentially become the starting point. ;) and if there would be a way to end up in thailand after the rainy season (Ex.: Nov-Dec.) would be really cool!
Submitted February 19, 2018 at 12:20AM by namesMARK http://ift.tt/2EDGFSA

0 Response to "Need advices/tips on solo backpacking! :)"
Post a Comment