My trip is now solo!!
Two years ago my buddy and myself did Vietnam and Cambodia for two weeks and had an amazing time. We booked our next trip back to SE Asia. Flying into Singapore and plans to island hop in the Philippines. This time for three weeks!!
Long story short he can't come. I'm not getting a refund. Work has been CRAZY and all i want to do is get away, eat amazing street food, hang out with locals and just RELAX.
This will be my first time travelling solo and I am excited yet nervous. I know I'll have a great time. I'll meet a ton of people on the way. It's only three weeks so nothing crazy but still I have no plan other than flying into Singapore. Hell if i meet people there and they say they're heading to Burma i may just do that.
I'm excited because i'll have a lot more freedom to just do whatever.
Submitted February 19, 2018 at 03:10AM by gurkab http://ift.tt/2GpRggb

0 Response to "My trip is now solo!!"
Post a Comment