0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Itineray for a first solo trip ever, around England/Scotland. Looking for tips + advice on what to do etc. Itineray for a first solo trip ever, around England/Scotland. Looking for tips + advice on what to do etc. - Bangladesh

Itineray for a first solo trip ever, around England/Scotland. Looking for tips + advice on what to do etc.

I posted a while back about a solo trip and got good ideas, have since sorted out the trip. Its maybe a bit long (I'm more concerned about the amount of driving I've signed myself up for) but I think I have it sorted. I leave saturday 3 weeks from now and its 8 nights, 9 days. I'm aiming to be out the hotel each day at 9/10 then back to have dinner at 6 (I hate eating late) and so will either retire to my room and watch shows on my laptop, or explore a bit more in the evening

day 1 - leave my house, drive the 3/4 hours to york, aim to be there mid afternoon, my hotel is right in the middle so check, leave my stuff there, then explore a bit

day 2 - Meet up with a friend who lives in the area, not sure what exactly we will do but I'd like to visit the minister, the walls and just explore

day 3 - Thinking of going to the coast, driving up to scarborough and whitby, then on the return trip going over the nearby national park and having a walk or drive to see a few things.

day 4 - Leave for Edinburgh, stop at Durham, see the cathedral on the way up. Its probably more than 4 hour drive to Edinburgh so I'll aim to be there mid/late afternoon, either explore a bit nearby or just stay at the hotel

day 5 - just straight up exploring Edinburgh, the parks, the castle, as much as I can

day 6 - I want to go up a coast, either north or south, and just drive until I've had enough, no real plan

day 7 - kinda a free day, not sure between visiting Stirling Castle, or going to Glasgow, or just visiting places within Edinburgh like the zoo or a museum or two. Not really sure yet.

day 8 - leave Edinburgh, go to Skipton (mostly to break up return trip as didn't fancy driving that long) I know people in the area so may go out for a meal with them

day 9 - Visit the national park nearby if I feel like it, probably just a easy walk to Malham cove or something. then driving home in the afternoon

Any advice on how long the day trips will take, or any advice on what to do etc. Places that are worth eating at, or advice on my budget would be lovely too Or just general solo trip advice. I've got one but no idea how accurate it is, I'm staying at hotels I've already booked, and then a BnB for the final stop. I wanted to keep it fairly small but I ended up getting too excited, and most of the driving is like nearly double what I've done before I'm a bit nervous :|



Submitted February 17, 2018 at 01:49PM by GarethGore http://ift.tt/2o61r2J

0 Response to "Itineray for a first solo trip ever, around England/Scotland. Looking for tips + advice on what to do etc."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger