0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Hey reddit need your help figuring out my weekend plan Hey reddit need your help figuring out my weekend plan - Bangladesh

Hey reddit need your help figuring out my weekend plan

I'm currently in Shreveport, and have the next three days off.

I would like to drive to someplace(I don't know where to go). I'm alone so it's different than driving with friends.

I like to drive somewhere scenic, I was planning on hitting Pensacola but that's a bit far(tell me if I can make it back by Tuesday).

I'm not familiar with the area so don't know what place works for me.

Few things about me

  1. Likes nature and beautiful landscapes.
  2. Willing to learn something new over the break (like golfing, or try a shooting range)
  3. I love music, any music is good with me
  4. Love to drive a lot (like get lost driving for 7-8 straight)
  5. Have thing for good museums, art and anything about aeronautics, space.

I need your help as I take way too much time to decide and end up not doing it (my best trips are the ones that were spontaneous)

http://ift.tt/2oeIiLh

0 Response to "Hey reddit need your help figuring out my weekend plan"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger